I assume that there are underhand shenanigans in play because:
- the meeting schedule is published 18 months in advance
- that no agenda for the scheduled meeting was published either online or paper copy
- SOs clearly define the requirements for issue of agenda, meeting scheduling and the procedure for change of date time place
- none of this clearly stated procedure was followed
- that only after the absence of agenda was highlighted, and on the day of the meeting, an alternative date was posted online
- that this is the first contested election in memory
- the new meeting date is 5 May
- that this is the last meeting before that election
- that there is a recorded history of underhand strategic gameplay from the incumbent PC
Of course "unforeseen events" and (so called) "coincidences" are entirely possible, but when there is a recorded history, when does "coincidence" become a repeated series of predictable events?
There is a new date and an agenda published but there is no explanation or justification for the change. This is indicative of an utter lack of respect for the community and it is my opinion, based upon extensive experience, that there is a nefarious reason - albeit, as yet, unknown.