Follow us on Twitter

Parish/Town Council Concerns

0 votes
Who can an electorate seek help from when they have concerns (not just financial concerns) about a Parish/Town Council. Much advise suggests seeking help from the Clerk or Councillors but if some of the concerns relate to officers or Councillors just where do you go for help?
asked by (1.4k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Anywhere you can find it! You might be able to get help from parish clerks or councillors. in neighbouring parishes. Your councillors for principal authorities (District and/or County or similar) may be willing to discuss matters and offer advice. If the issues are technical, you may be able to get help from the chief legal officer of the District Council, although their time will be limited. It is possible also to get paid advice if funds are available.
answered by (29.8k points)

Welcome to Town & Parish Councillor Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. All genuine questions and answers are welcome. Follow us on Twitter to see the latest questions as they are asked - click on the image button above or follow @TownCouncilQA. Posts from new members may be delayed as we are unfortunately obliged to check each one for spam. Spammers will be blacklisted.

You may find the following links useful:

We have a privacy policy and a cookie policy.

Google Analytics Alternative