Questions about town and parish councils

User counterpoint

Follow Councillor Q&A on X/Twitter

Follow us on X/Twitter

Member for: 13 years (since Nov 16, 2010)
Type: Super Administrator
Extra privileges: Recategorizing any question
Editing any question
Editing any answer
Editing any comment
Editing posts silently
Closing any question
Selecting answer for any question
Viewing IPs of anonymous posts
Viewing who voted or flagged posts
Approving or rejecting posts
Hiding or showing any post
Deleting hidden posts
Viewing the newest users page
Viewing the special users page
Full name: Martin Brampton
Location: North Yorkshire

Activity by counterpoint

Score: 33,450 points (ranked #3)
Questions: 13
Answers: 625 (14 chosen as best)
Comments: 215
Voted on: 46 questions, 55 answers
Gave out: 98 up votes, 3 down votes
Received: 152 up votes, 6 down votes

Wall for counterpoint

Please see my response to your public question.
Feb 28, 2015 by counterpoint
If a PC have created a N'Plan that is proven unsound in Court. Can I claim against the Council for my considerable losses?
Feb 28, 2015 by SANGS supporter
2,981 questions
5,838 answers
10,135 users
Google Analytics Alternative