Follow us on Twitter

Failure to declare ownership of property

0 votes
a councillor let property out as holiday home and then to her sister and husband who were claiming housing benefit. This was not declared on register of interests and only emerged after her resignation. Can action still be taken regarding the failure to declare?
asked by (220 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer
Report it to your Principal Authority Monitoring Officer.  They should  be able to determine and enact any action if feasible.
answered by (11.9k points)
selected by

Welcome to Town & Parish Councillor Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. All genuine questions and answers are welcome. Follow us on Twitter to see the latest questions as they are asked - click on the image button above or follow @TownCouncilQA. Posts from new members may be delayed as we are unfortunately obliged to check each one for spam. Spammers will be blacklisted.

You may find the following links useful:

We have a privacy policy and a cookie policy.

Google Analytics Alternative