council as charity trustee

0 votes
I’m looking for information regarding advertising for, recruiting, interviewing, employing and managing staff for a charity, of which the council is the trustee. Can anyone point me in the direction of unambiguous, straightforward advice please?
asked by (120 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
Your county association of the National Association of Local Councils could possibly assist you.  Alternatively, your County Council?
answered by (5.9k points)
Thank you for your reply
0 votes
Also worth looking at the Charity Commission guidance ( and the NCVO (
answered by (7.5k points)

Welcome to Town & Parish Councillor Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. All genuine questions and answers are welcome. Follow us on Twitter to see the latest questions - use the button above or follow @TownCouncilQA. Posts from new members may be delayed as we are unfortunately obliged to check each one for spam. Spammers will be blacklisted.

You may find the following links useful:

We have a privacy policy and a cookie policy.


Google Analytics Alternative