Follow us on Twitter

We have a proliferation of signage mainly from recently established car sales/car wash sites. What remedies do we have?

0 votes
asked by (330 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
This is a matter for a principal authority, not a Town or Parish Council.  If the signage does not have Planning Permission for Advertising Consent, the PA Enforcement team may be able to server notice to have it removed.
answered by (14.8k points)

Welcome to Town & Parish Councillor Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. All genuine questions and answers are welcome. Follow us on Twitter to see the latest questions as they are asked - click on the image button above or follow @TownCouncilQA. Posts from new members may be delayed as we are unfortunately obliged to check each one for spam. Spammers will be blacklisted.

You may find the following links useful:

We have a privacy policy and a cookie policy.

Google Analytics Alternative