Questions about town and parish councils
Follow Councillor Q&A on X/Twitter

Follow us on X/Twitter

0 votes
by (260 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

For a complete list of everything that you should be publishing, see the Local Government Transparency Code

For expenditure its basically every payment over £500 to be published on a quarterly basis as a minimum (though you are encourage to go a step further than the minimum and publish it on a monthly basis and over £250).

You also need to publish procurement card data and details of any tender for contracts or contracts entered into that exceed £5,000.

See the link above for the precise details of what you need to be publishing.

by (4.6k points)
0 votes
by (21.3k points)

Welcome to Town & Parish Councillor Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. All genuine questions and answers are welcome. Follow us on Twitter to see the latest questions as they are asked - click on the image button above or follow @TownCouncilQA. Posts from new members may be delayed as we are unfortunately obliged to check each one for spam. Spammers will be blacklisted.

You may find the following links useful:

We have a privacy policy and a cookie policy.

Clares Cushions logo Peacock cushion

Clare's Cushions creates beautiful hand made cushions and home accessories from gorgeous comtemporary fabrics. We have a fantastic selection of prints including Sophie Allport and Orla Kiely designs and most covers can be ordered either alone or with a cushion inner. Buying new cushions is an affordable and effective way to update your home interior, they're also a great gift idea. Visit our site now

2,964 questions
5,783 answers
10,081 users
Google Analytics Alternative