Follow us on Twitter

ref empty properties, a civil engineer friend is moving from Lake districe with work and wants to rent

–4 votes
Regarding the artiicle in the Western Gazette re empty properties, my friend would be interested in renting and possibly renovating one of these properties (Julie Gadd highlighted the problem), but naturally the rental would have to reflect the work required. Please advise me then i can forward an email address. he loves the West country and requires accomadation but also possibly a project depending on the rental price.
asked by (90 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Town & Parish Councillor Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. All genuine questions and answers are welcome. Follow us on Twitter to see the latest questions as they are asked - click on the image button above or follow @TownCouncilQA. Posts from new members may be delayed as we are unfortunately obliged to check each one for spam. Spammers will be blacklisted.

You may find the following links useful:

We have a privacy policy and a cookie policy.

Google Analytics Alternative